Remote, Hybrid, or Return to Office: Advanced Issues for Advising Nonimmigrant Clients in an Evolving Employment Landscape
December 13, 2021
2:00 PM (ET)
The nature of work arrangements is changing, presenting employers with compliance challenges that affect labor condition applications (LCAs) and nonimmigrant visa applications. This advanced panel will examine how regulations and policy guidance apply to issues arising from remote, hybrid, and changed work assignments.
- How Hybrid or Remote Work Locations Affect Prevailing Wages
- What to Do When Work and Home Are in Different Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA)
- Managing Relocations and Changed Job Descriptions
- How to Handle Roving Employees
- Mitigation Strategies and Potential Penalties for Non-Compliant Employers
- Advising Employers Without Physical Headquarters or Offices
- Dagmar Butte (DL), Portland OR
- Alka Bahal, Morristown, NJ
- Hannah Little, Charlotte, NC
- Youngwook “Christian” Park, Reston, VA
By registering for this seminar you agree to abide by the AILA Virtual Code of Conduct.
|AILA Member/International Associates||$99|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$99|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$99|
|AILA Law Student Members||$99|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199|
The Remote, Hybrid, or Return to Office: Advanced Issues for Advising Nonimmigrant Clients in an Evolving Employment Landscape web seminar takes place Monday, December 13, 2021, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm–3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm–2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm–1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am–12:30 pm pacific time
Tuition AssistanceFull and partial tuition assistance will be offered to participants based on need and availability for all audio and web seminars. Please complete the tuition assistance application for consideration.
Due to the late-breaking nature of the program and jurisdictional requirements, CLE credit is not available for this seminar.
No refunds will be given after the seminar has started.