Federal Court Litigation Section Call (October 2021)
October 27, 2021
3:00 PM (ET)
Federal Jurisdiction - 25 years of IIRAIRA
Join us for the next FCLS Section Call on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 3:00 pm (U.S. EDT).
The faculty will discuss:
- Where we are and the cases that laid the foundation
- Discretionary versus legal decisions under current law
- Open questions for discussion
The faculty will discuss the above topics and provide updates before fielding questions from participants. Developed for AILA Federal Court Litigation Section members, this call is open to all AILA members.
- Chuck Roth, AILA Federal Court Litigation Section Steering Committee, Chicago, IL
- Dr. Alicia Triche, AILA Federal Court Litigation Section Steering Committee, Memphis TN
- Robert Pauw, AILA Author, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court (5th Ed.), Seattle, WA