Intro to Prosecutorial Discretion
October 5, 2021
2:00 PM (ET)
If you didn’t practice immigration law before the Trump administration, then prosecutorial discretion (PD) may be a foreign concept. This seminar, also the perfect refresher, will teach you how to navigate negotiations with the Office of Principal Legal Advisor, how to understand memos, and how to use memos to your client’s advantage.
- Who Is Eligible for PD?
- How Do I Request PD?
- What Should I Submit with My Request?
- What Can PD Do for My Client?
- How Do I Talk to My Client About Prosecutorial Discretion?
Natalia Riveros-Jacobsen (DL), Oklahoma City, OK
Felipe Alexandre, Flushing, NY
Flomy Javier Diza, San Francisco, CA
Patricia B. Minikon, Greenbelt, MD
By registering for this seminar you agree to abide by the AILA Virtual Code of Conduct.
|AILA Member/International Associates||$99|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$99|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$99|
|AILA Law Student Members||$99|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199|
The Intro to Prosecutorial Discretion web seminar takes place Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm–3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm–2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm–1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am–12:30 pm pacific time
Tuition AssistanceFull and partial tuition assistance will be offered to participants based on need and availability for all audio and web seminars. Please complete the tuition assistance application for consideration.
AILA has filed for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE requirements. For details about specific approvals, please contact us at email@example.com.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: AR, DE, IA, ID, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, OR, TN and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Florida and Rhode Island - Attorneys must apply on their own for approval of seminars in FL and RI. Programs are typically approved.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided within one week of the seminar date via webCLE.
No refunds will be given after the seminar has started.