Q & A with the AILA USCIS Case Assistance Committee (CAC) - Live
February 3, 2021
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
2020 brought a flurry of changes in USCIS procedure, forms, fees, and adjudications. Join us for the first of a series of general Q & A sessions with AILA’s USCIS Case Assistance Committee (CAC).
- Visa Bulletin Madness: I-485 Filings, I-140 EB-3 Downgrade Requests
- Erroneous Form and Fee Rejections and Other Service Errors
- H-1B Cap Issues
- I-944 Issues
- New USCIS Policy Guidance on O-1 Petitions
- COVID-19-Related Changes
- Susan Im, Grand Rapids, MI
- Mary Beth Kaufman, San Francisco, CA
- Laya Kushner, Charlotte, NC
- JJ Shepherd, New York, NY