Public Charge Updates: Preparing for Public Charge Implementation
February 19, 2020
2:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- Overview of the Most Recent Changes, What You Need to Know Now
- How the Changes Impact Consular Processing
- Impact of the IL Injunction: What Does This Mean for the State of Illinois?
- Jason C. Mills, AILA DOS Liaison Committee, Fort Worth, TX
- Kehrela M. Hodkinson, London, UK
- *David A. Guerrettaz, Evansville, IN
*Invited, not confirmed.