Preparing Your Practice for the New H-1B Registration Tool
February 20, 2020
4:00 PM (ET)
USCIS has announced the implementation of an electronic registration process for Fiscal Year 2021 H-1B Cap Season. Participants in this late-breaking roundtable will discuss what we know about the process so far, and how AILA members can prepare for the new process.
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that will feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited to 50 participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- What We Know to Date (Presentation)
- Debriefing After the USCIS Webinars of February 6 and 11 (Discussion)
- Preparing Clients for Different Processes and Fees (Discussion)
- Planning, Staffing and Mapping the New Workflow (Discussion)
- Potential Ethical Issues (Discussion)
These are live discussion-based events, and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts, and ideas!
- Sharvari Dalal-Dheini, AILA Director of Government Relations
- Charity Anastasio, AILA Associate Practice Management Advisor