Resolving to Litigate Egregious Denials and Delays in 2020
February 5, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that will feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited to 50 participants and is on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- Intro to AILA’s Litigation Task Force and AILA’s New Litigation Department
- Current ALTF high-impact litigation and initiatives
- Practice Tips and Trends in Immigration Litigation to Seek Relief in Employment-Based Matters
Please note that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts, and ideas!
- Eleanor Pelta, AILA Past President, Washington, DC
- Scott D. Pollock, Chicago, IL
- Jesse Matthew Bless, AILA Director of Federal Litigation, Washington, DC