Valuing and Understanding the Impact of Diversity and Inclusion
February 12, 2020
2:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that will feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited to 50 participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- How a diverse work environment benefits clients and staff
- Tips for creating an inclusive work environment
- Designing your hiring process to encourage diverse applicants
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Victor Nieblas, City of Industry, CA
- Olivia Lee, San Francisco, CA