Lunch and Learn: Are You Lawyering or Laboring?
August 28, 2019
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA's Lunch & Learn discussions take place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member(s) who is a recognized expert in the subject area. Each virtual session is 60 minutes and is free to members
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00 PM ET/Noon CT/10:00 am PT.
- Intelligently manage calls with complex call paths
- Automate lead capture & qualification
- Hand-off new client intake
- Streamline appointment scheduling & reminders
- Consistently collect payments
- Monetize "bad" leads through systematic referrals
- Integrate your communications into your existing systems: CRM, calendaring software, billing systems, email, SMS/chat apps, and more.
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Maddy Martin, Buffalo, NY
- Jim Hacking, Kirkwood, MO