Lunch and Learn: How Pro Bono Work Can Help Build Your Practice
July 17, 2019
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA's Lunch & Learn discussions take place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member(s) who is a recognized expert in the subject area. Each virtual session is 60 minutes and is free to members
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00 PM ET/Noon CT/10:00 am PT.
- Invest in Pro Bono, Build Your Client Base
- Gaining Skills and Training Through Pro Bono
- Pro Bono Can Lend Meaning to Your Practice
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Ben Osorio, Washington, DC
- Jocelyn Dyer, AILA National