Designing Your Interview Process to Hire the Right Candidate
December 4, 2019
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that will feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited to 50 participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to register early, as registration fills up quickly. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- Creating a checklist for your hiring process
- Selecting the right question to ask candidates
- Identifying the best personality type for your firm
- Finding a good talent pool/where to look
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts, and ideas!
- Ruby Powers, Houston, TX
- Andrea Reyes, Jacksonville, FL