Lunch and Learn: Automating Your Practice
January 16, 2019
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA's Lunch & Learn sessions allow members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch & Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00 PM ET/Noon CT/10: 00 am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes and is free to members.
- How automation tools benefit your practice
- How to determine what areas of your practice to automate
- Introduction to valuable automation tools
- Implementing the workflow change
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Rochelle Washington, DC Bar
- Reid Trautz, AILA National