Lunch and Learn: Managing Clients' Trust Accounts
May 23, 2018
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00PM ET/Noon CT/10:00am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes, and is free to members.
- Keeping trust funds separate from firm funds
- Monitoring institutions entrusted with your clients’ trust funds
- Knowing the rules learned for fees in advance
- Interest and trust accounts
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Bryon Large, Denver CO
- Craig Dobson, New York, NY