Lunch and Learn: Selecting Case Management Software for Your Firm
April 25, 2018
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00PM ET/Noon CT/10:00am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes, and is free to members.
- Do I need Practice Management Software?
- Benefits of Practice Management Software
- Choosing the right practice management software for your firm
- Discounts through AILA and resources
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Charity Anastasio, Practice Management Advisor, AILA National