ABCs of Immigration Law For Newer Practitioners: General Overview-Downloadable
Special Offer! Receive up to 20% off the total price when you purchase all five seminars in the ABCs of Immigration Law for Newer Practitioners series.
ABCs of Immigration Law For Newer Practitioners: General Overview [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute seminar was originally presented on July 12, 2012.
This introductory seminar provides newer practitioners with a general overview of immigration law and includes the following topics:
- Agencies Involved: USCIS, ICE, CBP, and DOL
- Protection Laws: Asylum, Withholding, TPS
- Essential Understanding of Nonimmigrant Visas
- Essential Understanding of Immigrant Visas
- Best Resources to Practice Immigration Law
- Q&A Session
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review ABCs of Immigration Law For Newer Practitioners: General Overview-Downloadable!