Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 3rd Ed.
Only 10 left in stock - order soon.
More than 80 percent of the third edition comprises new material, now including “how to” workbook materials and updated appendices.
“Professional responsibility issues are ever present in EB-5 practice, and the third edition does a better job of aiding readers. Interdisciplinary problems such as those presented by securities law, OFAC compliance, demands of project finance, and economic analysis, can be overwhelming for immigration lawyers. This book helps sort those issues out.”— Editor-in-chief, Lincoln Stone
This third edition offers a better and more comprehensive treatment of the following topics:
- Professional responsibility and due diligence
- Interdisciplinary topics such as securities law, project finance, and the economics of EB-5 job creation
- More emphasis on handling client matters through the use of new “how-to” workbook materials.
And because it is so comprehensive, the book continues to update its readers on:
- Responsibilities of immigration practitioner and of outside counsel (e.g., tax attorney, corporate counsel)
- Litigation considerations
- E-1 and E-2 visas
- EB-5–based permanent residence
- Clients with pending cases such as removal proceedings, family petitions, and labor certification applications, and more!
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 3rd Ed.!