Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 3rd Ed.
Only 42 left in stock - order soon.
Immigration Options for Investors, 3rd Ed.Immigration Options for Investors and Entrepreneurs, now in its third edition, covers the immigration law considerations for attorneys representing investors and entrepreneurs, in particular, it provides a comprehensive treatment of the rapidly growing EB-5 practice area, as well as practice tips for lawyers representing small business owners in light of the USCIS Entrepreneur in Residence Initiative. It provides everything you need to successfully represent clients in this highly specialized area. The strategies, analyses, and practice pointers included in this book will help practitioners identify potential benefits based on investment, prepare petitions, and counsel clients in difficult circumstances.
More than 80 percent of the third edition comprises new material, now including “how to” workbook materials and updated appendices.
“Professional responsibility issues are ever present in EB-5 practice, and the third edition does a better job of aiding readers. Interdisciplinary problems such as those presented by securities law, OFAC compliance, demands of project finance, and economic analysis, can be overwhelming for immigration lawyers. This book helps sort those issues out.”— Editor-in-chief, Lincoln Stone
This third edition offers a better and more comprehensive treatment of the following topics:
- Professional responsibility and due diligence
- Interdisciplinary topics such as securities law, project finance, and the economics of EB-5 job creation
- More emphasis on handling client matters through the use of new “how-to” workbook materials.
And because it is so comprehensive, the book continues to update its readers on:
- Responsibilities of immigration practitioner and of outside counsel (e.g., tax attorney, corporate counsel)
- Litigation considerations
- E-1 and E-2 visas
- EB-5–based permanent residence
- Clients with pending cases such as removal proceedings, family petitions, and labor certification applications, and more!
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 3rd Ed.!