Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, 2nd Ed.
Only 25 left in stock - order soon.
Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, 2nd Ed.Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, now in its second edition, provides an in-depth analysis of the laws and procedures governing visa options for foreign-national artists, entertainers, and athletes. As part of "AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series," the book comprises practice tips and comprehensive advice covering
- Traditional status (Os & Ps) and less commonly used visa categories for individuals, bands, groups, and ensembles
- The use of the E-1, E-2, and EB-5 categories for investors in the arts, entertainment, and sports industries (private museums, theaters, racetracks)
- Representation of celebrities who face inadmissibility and/or removability issues
- The O visa for unusual artists and entertainers
- Strategies and advice on ancillary laws governing employment eligibility verification and taxation
- Current (2013) information on U.S. tax requirements for nonresident artists who are earning money in the United States
- Schedule A, Group II category for bypassing labor certification and seek permanent residence
"By way of example, readers will receive guidance on such detailed topics as the strategic use of the P-1 visa within the Big Four of our major U.S. sports leagues and in the development leagues and amateur leagues. Additionally, readers will be able to reflect on the often tricky issues of deportability and inadmissibility involving foreign-national celebrities. Also contained within are informative articles on a variety of related topics, ranging from consular processing issues and potential roadblocks to immigrant visa options for those foreign nationals looking to invest in sports, entertainment, and the arts."
—Rob Seiger, Editor
To be made available on AILALink.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, 2nd Ed. !