Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook 14th Ed.
15th Edition Coming June 2016. Ordering Begins April 2016.
Immigration practitioners, federal and immigration judges, and government officials turn to Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook for accurate and reliable interpretations of U.S. immigration laws. Regularly cited in federal court decisions and widely used by thousands of immigration professionals--including those in charge of reviewing and deciding cases and applications, Kurzban's is an indispensable reference when you need to know the law on any immigration topic.
In addition to more than 2,000 new cases, regulations, and memos, the 14th edition includes:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Marriage between couples of the same sex
- Aggravated felonies after Moncrieffe/Descamps
- EB-5 issues regarding tenant occupancy, material change, and other matters
- Electronic I-94s
- Public safety as a ground of removal under INA §237(a)(4)(A)(ii)
- Prosecutorial discretion regarding parents with children in the United States
- Changed case law on INA §245(i)
- USCIS changes to credible fear procedures
- ICE detention standards for segregation/solitary confinement
- CARRP Program
- Change in material support waivers for terrorism
- New Developments in H-2B Program and Validity of Regulations
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Changes in §212(c) law following Matter of Abdelghany
- Changes in social visibility to social distinction in particular social group following Matter of M-E-V-G-
- Policy memo and changes regarding CSPA following Supreme Court decision in Cuellar de Osorio
- Changes in asylum adjudications under the Affirmative Asylum Procedures Manual
- PLUS! All memos from 2012 -14 from USCIS, DOL, ICE, CBP and DOS
- Reference headers so you'll always know what section you're reviewing
- Bleed tabs for quicker access
- Detailed table of contents at the beginning of each chapter
Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook incorporates U.S. Supreme Court, federal court, Board of Immigration Appeals decisions, and agency regulations and memoranda. Everything is meticulously indexed, making this quick-reference publication your guide to all federal and administrative cases, regulations and statutes, and DHS, DOS, and DOL rulings on significant issues related to immigration law.
Author Ira J. Kurzban intelligently guides you through the labyrinth of immigration law with accurate and concise explanations. This synopsis of immigration law includes an extensive and thorough subject-matter index, an indispensable table of cases, and multiple tables of authorities to help you find answers quickly and easily.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook 14th Ed.!