Burdens of Proof-Downloadable
Burdens of ProofThis 90 minute audio seminar was recorded live on April 30, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
Understanding the various burdens of proof can make the difference between winning and losing your case. This step-by-step review of the often shifting burdens in matters before USCIS and the immigration court will ensure that you are prepared to present your strongest case and are ready for any procedural or factual challenges.
- Burdens Before USCIS
- Burdens Before the Immigration Court and the BIA
- INA, Regulations, Policy, and Circuit Precedent
- Preparing and Litigating Your Case
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, VA, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, and TN.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Burdens of Proof-Downloadable!