Please log in or create an account to purchase this product.
AILALinkAn entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
AILALink — New 12-month Subscription
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$400|
AILALink is an online research database created and maintained by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and designed specifically for legal professionals who need quick access to reliable and up-to-date immigration law information and guidance. AILALink provides fully searchable access to the resources essential for practicing immigration law.
For almost two decades, AILALink has been the go-to resource for immigration law research, providing its subscribers with access to immigration-related statutes, regulations, and important case law (select); agency correspondence and manuals, AILA/government liaison minutes, immigration forms, and a plethora of AILA publications. Now, AILALink offers an even better website with a new look, increased functionality, and access to a significantly expanded database of case law and administrative decisions!
Discount pricing is available to multiple subscribers at the same firm, in the same location, and only applies to 12-month subscriptions. AILA Members receive a discount off the regular member rates. Non-members receive a discount off the applicable nonmember rates.
|Multi-subscriber Pricing (per subscription)|
|New 12-month Subscriptions Only|
|# of Subscribers||Discount (%)||Members||Government/Academic Law Libraries||Nonmembers Law Firm Libraries|
|7 or more||55%||$326||$326||$470|
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
With AILALink, you get:
- User-friendly navigation and tablet friendliness
- Easy bookmarking and notation features to keep your research organized
- A client folder system for saving documents and searches to a specific client
- EXCLUSIVE! Fastcase Premium, offering searchable access to decisions from:
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- Administrative Review Board (ARB)
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO)
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- All state courts and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court
- A no-contract subscription model with a 30-day money-back guarantee on ALL subscriptions (cost is prorated after 30 days with a $50 administrative fee)
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month options to offer you the flexibility you need throughout the year
- IP recognition for academic law libraries
With just a few clicks on a computer or a few swipes on a tablet, AILALink subscribers can:
- Search through more than $3,900 of AILA publications, including Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook,Business Immigration: Law & Practice, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court, Representing Clients in Immigration Court, AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series,The Waivers Book, and many more.
- Search the Immigration and Nationality Act and the immigration regulations.
- Search immigration-related public laws, the Federal Register, and agency directives (liaison minutes, memos, letters, cables).
- Search the Foreign Affairs Manual, the USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual, and other government manuals.
- Complete any one of more than 280 immigration forms and save them to your computer (offered as fillable .PDF forms).
- Search the entire database at once or choose to confine your search to specific categories or a specific resource.
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later.
- Create notes and bookmarks and save them to folders that you create for case research.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.