Please log in or create an account to purchase this product.
AILALinkAn entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
AILALink — New 12-month Subscription
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$400|
AILALink is an online research database created and maintained by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and designed specifically for legal professionals who need quick access to reliable and up-to-date immigration law information and guidance. AILALink provides fully searchable access to the resources essential for practicing immigration law.
For almost two decades, AILALink has been the go-to resource for immigration law research, providing its subscribers with access to immigration-related statutes, regulations, and important case law (select); agency correspondence and manuals, AILA/government liaison minutes, immigration forms, and a plethora of AILA publications. Now, AILALink offers an even better website with a new look, increased functionality, and access to a significantly expanded database of case law and administrative decisions!
Discount pricing is available to multiple subscribers at the same firm, in the same location, and only applies to 12-month subscriptions. AILA Members receive a discount off the regular member rates. Non-members receive a discount off the applicable nonmember rates.
|Multi-subscriber Pricing (per subscription)|
|New 12-month Subscriptions Only|
|# of Subscribers||Discount (%)||Members||Government/Academic Law Libraries||Nonmembers Law Firm Libraries|
|7 or more||55%||$326||$326||$470|
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
With AILALink, you get:
- User-friendly navigation and tablet friendliness
- Easy bookmarking and notation features to keep your research organized
- A client folder system for saving documents and searches to a specific client
- EXCLUSIVE! Fastcase Premium, offering searchable access to decisions from:
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- Administrative Review Board (ARB)
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO)
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- All state courts and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court
- A no-contract subscription model with a 30-day money-back guarantee on ALL subscriptions (cost is prorated after 30 days with a $50 administrative fee)
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month options to offer you the flexibility you need throughout the year
- IP recognition for academic law libraries
With just a few clicks on a computer or a few swipes on a tablet, AILALink subscribers can:
- Search through more than $3,900 of AILA publications, including Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook,Business Immigration: Law & Practice, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court, Representing Clients in Immigration Court, AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series,The Waivers Book, and many more.
- Search the Immigration and Nationality Act and the immigration regulations.
- Search immigration-related public laws, the Federal Register, and agency directives (liaison minutes, memos, letters, cables).
- Search the Foreign Affairs Manual, the USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual, and other government manuals.
- Complete any one of more than 280 immigration forms and save them to your computer (offered as fillable .PDF forms).
- Search the entire database at once or choose to confine your search to specific categories or a specific resource.
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later.
- Create notes and bookmarks and save them to folders that you create for case research.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Immigration and Nationality Act
- 8 USC sections not codified in the INA
- Public Laws
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 8 and relevant portions from Titles 6, 19, 20, 22, 28, 29, 42, and 45
- Federal Register Rules and Notices
- Foreign Affairs Manual Titles 7 and 9
- BIA Decisions
- BALCA Decisions
- U.S. Courts of Appeals Cases (immigration-related)
- U.S. Supreme Court Cases (immigration-related)
- Agency Memoranda, Cables, Letters (DHS, DOS, DOL, DOJ)
- Affirmative Asylum Procedures Manual
- Administrative Appeals Office Practice Manual
- CBP Inspector's Field Manual
- BIA Practice Manual
- CBP Use of Force Policy, Guidelines & Procedures Handbook
- Immigration Judge Benchbook
- Uniform Docketing System Manual
- USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual and USCIS Policy Manual
- EOIR Immigration Court Practice Manual
- Dictionary of Occupational Titles and O*NET
- INS Operations Instructions
- U.N. Documents
- NAICS Codes and Titles
- Internet Resources
- ELIS Customer User Manual
- Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook
- AILA's Guide to U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization Law
- AILA's Guide to Immigration Law for Paralegals
- Diplomatic Visas Handbook
- The Entrepreneurial Lawyer
- Essentials of Immigration Law
- Ethics in a Brave New World
- Navigating the Fundamentals of Immigration Law
- AILA's Asylum Primer
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity
- Representing Clients in Immigration Court
- Immigration Law & the Criminal Client by CLINIC (exclusive to AILALink)
- The Waivers Book: Advanced Issues in Immigration Practice
- AILA's Focus on Immigration Practice Under AC21
- AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series: Academics & Researchers, Artists & Entertainers, Investors, Nurses & AHP, Physicians, Religious Workers
- AILA's PERM Labor Certification Survival Guide
- Business Immigration: Law & Practice
- Going Global: Trends in Outbound Immigration
- Annual Conference (1997 to 2015)
- California Chapters Conference (1998 to 2014)
- Fall Conference (2010 to 2015)
- Global Immigration Forum (2015)
- Midyear Conference (2010 to 2014)
- New York Chapter (2001 to 2015)
- The Consular Practice Handbook
- Immigration Law & the Family
- The International Adoption Sourcebook
- Provisional Waivers: A Practitioner's Guide
- Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court
- AILA's Immigration Forms Toolbox
- Automatic Upgrade to Fastcase Premium for access to AAO, BALCA, OHACO, DOL's ARB and ALJ decisions, and more
- Official Agency Liaison Minutes
- Bookmark, note, and folder features to help keep your research organized
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month subscription options
- Multiple search options, including Boolean, citation, and Google searches
- Ability to save searches and create bookmarks and notes
|Primary and Secondary Sources|
|AILA Publications (a $4,000+ value!)|
Asylum, Criminal, and Removal
|Additional Features of AILALink|
Download AILALink Contents (.PDF)