Issues in PERM Audits-Downloadable
Issues in PERM Audits
This 60 minute session was recorded at the AILA Annual Conference in June 2012. This product includes an audio recording in MP3 format and a PDF file of powerpoint presentation slides and/or articles needed for CLE Credit.
This intermediate business panel will explore the various types of PERM audits being issued. The panel also will discuss what practitioners should include in the audit response to avoid a denial and position the case for appeal.
- The Various Types of Audits
- What Documents Should Be Included in an Audit Response to Ensure Inclusion in the Record in the Event of a Denial?
- What to Do if You Discover an Error in the PERM Filing During the Audit Process
- To Err Is Human—Can Recruitment Errors Ever Be Harmless?
- Strategies to Avoid Supervised Recruitment
- What Should Be Done If You Need to Withdraw?
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this OnDemand session. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information. Instructions for reporting your credits and obtaining certificates will be included in your written materials.
Not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: AL, AR, IA, MN, RI, and TN.
Attention Idaho, North Dakota, and Puerto Rico attorneys. Attorneys must apply individually for approval of recorded programs. Credits are typically approved.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Issues in PERM Audits-Downloadable!