The Business Side of Running a Law Practice
Lawyers make terrible business people.” The purpose of this panel is to prove that adage wrong. Panelists will give real life practical tips and strategies to assist immigration lawyers to improve their systems, practices and procedures to run a more smooth and functional law office.
- Upgrading Your Systems—Improving Technology to Maximize Profitability
- When and Whether to Go Paperless—The Pros and Cons of Electronic Storage of Documents
- The Importance of Strategic Planning and Partnering with Professional Consultants
- Smart Growth—When and How to Grow
- Getting Married—Joining with Other Firms and Creating Partnerships with Other Attorneys
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Business Side of Running a Law Practice!