Pushing the Envelope: An Update on Cutting Edge Issues in Asylum Law-Downloadable
'Pushing the Envelope': An Update on Cutting Edge Issues in Asylum Law [Audio Seminar]
This 90-minute web seminar was recorded on September 6, 2012
Asylum law is an area of law which is ever-changing, especially as it relates to social group analysis. Hear from practitioners who push the envelope by seeking to broaden the pool of eligible applicants for this critical form of humanitarian relief.
- A Brief Overview of Persecution Grounds
- What Is 'Social Visibility' and 'Particularity'?
- Sexual Orientation
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Pushing the Envelope: An Update on Cutting Edge Issues in Asylum Law-Downloadable!