Trends in Nonimmigrant Visa Adjudication Around the World-Downloadable
Trends in Nonimmigrant Visa Adjudication Around the World [Audio Seminar]
This 90-minute web seminar was recorded on August 21, 2012
This panel will provide practitioners with an update on nonimmigrant visa processing at U.S. consulates worldwide with particular focus on visa types facing increased scrutiny. Listeners will learn tips on how to prepare applicants for visa appointments and strategize for success. The panel will concentrate on H-1B, L, E and B visa adjudication trends at popular consulates worldwide.
- Overcoming Increased Scrutiny of L Visas, Particularly L-1B Specialized Knowledge Visa Applications
- H-1B Visa Issuance for Off-Site Employees
- B-1/B-2 Visa Adjudication Trends
- E Visa Adjudication Including Common Pitfalls Associated with E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor Applications
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Trends in Nonimmigrant Visa Adjudication Around the World-Downloadable!