Issues in FDNS Investigations-Downloadable
Issues in FDNS Investigations [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on July 24, 2012
The USCIS Office of Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) was created in 2004 with a mission to detect, deter, and combat immigration benefit fraud. FDNS conducts assessments in the H-1B, L-1, EB1-3, and R-1 programs. This panel will discuss how to prepare and respond to an FDNS verification visit or investigation.
- FDNS: History, Mission, Structure, and Use of Contractor Site Inspectors
- Pre-Site Visit Process and Preparing Clients for Unannounced Visits
- Mechanics of a FDNS Site Visit and Requested Documents for Inspection
- Follow-Up and Clarification with FDNS Fraud Officers
- Special Considerations: Derogatory/Inaccurate Information, Notices of Intent Based on Site Visits, Filing Complaints.
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Issues in FDNS Investigations-Downloadable!