The Mysterious World of Grandfathered 245(i) Derivatives-Downloadable
The Mysterious World of Grandfathered 245(i) Derivatives [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on July 17, 2012
Section 245(i) became law in 1994 and derivative benefits are still a source of confusion. This panel will guide the experienced practitioner through the still-evolving world of 245(i) derivatives.
- Separate the Concepts: Visa Availability vs. 245(i)
- When 245(i) Benefits Attach to a Derivative
- Losing Grandfathered Status Through Usage and Changed Family Structure
- Can Grandfathered Derivatives Pass Status to Dependents?
- Derivatives Without a Principal: The Physical Presence Debate
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Mysterious World of Grandfathered 245(i) Derivatives-Downloadable!