CBP-Consular Processing Issues-CD
CBP/Consular Processing Issues [Audio Seminar]
This 90-minute web seminar was recorded on September 11, 2012
Many clients often grow frustrated when they receive USCIS approval of their petitions but then encounter problems with visa issuance at the post or are prevented from entering by CBP at a port of entry. This seminar will discuss trends at the consular posts and CBP ports of entry in general, as well as provide specific tips when dealing with particular posts.
- 221(g) Denials
- Administrative and Security Check Delays
- Status of the DS-260 at Posts?
- Verification of NIV Petitions by Consulate after USCIS Approval
- Immigrant Visa Fees Decrease/NIV Fees Increase
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review CBP-Consular Processing Issues-CD!