Immigration Options for Religious Workers, 2nd Ed.
Original price for AILA Members - $79, Sale price now $69
Original price for non-members - $139, Sale price now $129
Immigration Options for Religious Workers provides guidance for those who represent religious groups and other organizations that are inviting foreign religious workers to teach and serve in these culturally diverse communities.
As part of "AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series," Immigration Options for Religious Workers provides a special emphasis on:
- USCIS Revisions on the Special Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Religious Worker Regulations
- How the New Regulations Affect Petitioning Religious Organizations
- New Factors in Consular Processing R-1 Visas
- Tax Issues and the Religious Worker Program
- Changes in R-1 Admissions at the Canadian Border
- First Amendment Issues
- Section 319(b) Naturalization for Missionaries
- The Religious Freedom Restoration Act's Impact on Immigration Decisions and more!
As the use of the religious worker category continues to grow, you can count on Immigration Options for Religious Workers to provide reliable guidance.
"The articles in this volume are designed to give practitioners guidance on the complexities of the religious worker categories, and enable them to properly advise their clients in the context of both temporary and permanent religious worker applications. In addition to articles on the fundamental issues of I-360s and R-1 visas, relevant topics of interest include the classification of religious organizations, nontraditional religious occupations and vocations, issues relating to taxes, and constitutional issues with respect to the religious worker program."
- Editor-in-chief, Rodney M. Barker
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Religious Workers, 2nd Ed.!