Neufeld H-1B Memo Issues-CD
Neufeld H-1B Memo Issues [Audio Seminar]
This 90-minute web seminar was recorded on August 28, 2012
Since the release of the Neufeld Memorandum reinterpretating the definition of employer-employee relationships, the way practitioners file H-1Bs has changed. In April of 2012, USCIS released another interpretation of the employer-employee relationship. This seminar will examine trends in H-1B filings, RFEs and helpful tips for practitioners filing H-1Bs for both large and small employer sponsors.
- H-1Bs at Third-Party Worksites: What's the Latest?
- New Memo Clarifying H-1B Employer/ Employee Relationships
- When Can Owners of a Business Be Sponsored for an H-1B?
- Evidence Needed to Establish Valid Employer-Employee Relationship
- Recent RFE Trends
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Neufeld H-1B Memo Issues-CD!