New Perspective in PERM Adjudication and BALCA Decision Review-CD
New Perspective in PERM Adjudication and BALCA Decision Review [Audio Seminar]
This 90-minute web seminar was originally recorded on August 7, 2012
In the seven years of PERM existence, the recruitment process and labor certification audit documentary requirements continue to evolve. While some omissions can be forgiven (absence of Kellogg language or proof of state job posting), others face increased scrutiny. What is the correct way to advertise an opening through the employer's internal referral program?
- Do's and Don'ts of the Recruitment Process
- Is Your PERM "Airtight" or "A Cut Above?"
- Update on Supervised Recruitment
- Best Practices
- iCERT Updates
- Prevailing Wage Determination Update
- Summary of BALCA Decisions Review and Inconsistencies in Opinion
- Recent FAQs and Pronouncements
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review New Perspective in PERM Adjudication and BALCA Decision Review-CD!