Immigration Options for Physicians, 3rd Ed.
Original price for AILA Members - $84, Sale price now $75
Original price for non-members - $135, Sale price now $125
Immigration Options for Physicians, now in its third edition, is designed to lead practitioners through the process of immigration for physicians, and offers progressive legal interpretations and practice pointers for sophisticated and complex immigration concerns.
As part of "AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series," Immigration Options for Physicians contains articles on:
- Physician Labor Certifications
- Getting the Green Card on the Five Year Plan: National Interest Waivers for Clinical Physicians
- EB-1-2 Outstanding Researcher Cases for Academic Physicians
- J-1 Issues Within a Graduate Medical Education (GME) Context
- Practical Guide to Conrad Waivers: Thirty, ... Two, One, Gone!
- H-1B Visas and Physicians and more
"Beyond the historical perspectives, this volume contains several practical guides to securing waivers through the various interested government agencies, including the Appalachian Regional Commission, the Delta Regional Commission, the Veterans Administration, and the Department of Health and Human Services (for both clinicians and researchers), as well as the various states' Conrad programs."
-Editor-in-chief, Margaret A. Catillaz
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Physicians, 3rd Ed.!