Witness Protection & UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime-Downloadable
Witness Protection & UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented on June 28, 2012
The UN-TOC guarantees "witness protection" for individuals who have served as witnesses in criminal prosecutions. This is an advanced discussion for practitioners pushing to expand the use of this treaty into the immigration arena. Topics discussed will include:
- Application of Asylum Principles to Witness Protection
- Limitations on "Witness Protection" before the EOIR
- Potential Use of Habeas Corpus for Witness Protection
- Exhaustion of Remedies and Regulatory Requirements
- Consideration for Prosecutorial Discretion
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Witness Protection & UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime-Downloadable!