I-601 Waivers: A Nuts & Bolts Approach to Case Preparation-Downloadable
I-601 Waivers: A Nuts & Bolts Approach to Case Preparation [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was recorded live on May 24, 2012
This seminar will provide an overview of how to prepare an I-601 waiver package from start to finish - the types of hardship to consider and how best to document each type of hardship.
- Preparing the Form I-601
- Gathering Evidence of Extreme Hardship: Questions to Ask Your Client
- Use of Mental Health Professionals
- Documenting Health Problems
- Country Conditions
- Use of Affidavits
- Tips for Preparing the Attorney's Summary or Overview of the Extreme Hardship
- How to Demonstrate Your Client Merits a Favorable Exercise of Discretion
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review I-601 Waivers: A Nuts & Bolts Approach to Case Preparation-Downloadable!