What to Do When Your PERM Audit Leads to Supervised Recruitment-Downloadable
What to Do When Your PERM Audit Leads to Supervised Recruitment [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on May 15, 2012
Regulations permit the Department of Labor (DOL) to impose supervised recruitment where the employer failed to produce the required documentation in an audit, the documentation was inadequate, there was a material misrepresentation, or the DOL determines it appropriate for "other reasons." Increasingly, DOL seems to be selecting audited cases for supervised recruitment. This panel will discuss the steps DOL requires employers to follow in these cases. Participants will receive an overview of the supervised recruitment process and tips for success, and will be forewarned of common pitfalls.
- DOL's Authority to Select Cases for Supervised Recruitment
- Triggers That May Cause a Case to Be Selected for Supervised Recruitment
- Detailed Discussion of Steps Involved in Supervised Recruitment and Standard Timeline
- Common Pitfalls Resulting in a Denial and Likelihood of Success
- What to Consider If Your Client Wants to Withdraw Including Potential Consequences of Withdrawal
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review What to Do When Your PERM Audit Leads to Supervised Recruitment-Downloadable!