In-Depth Look at H-1B-Downloadable
An In-Depth Look at the H-1B
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented March 11, 2010.
Using a hypothetical case scenario, this panel will provide a comprehensive step-by-step guide to preparing and filing a successful H-1B petition. Learn to identify and overcome special H-1B issues and challenges including the H-1B cap and education/experience evaluations. As part of the process, you will learn how to prepare and file a Labor Condition Application and will examine the necessity and importance of maintaining public access files.
- Overview of H-1B Eligibility-Specialty Occupations, Professional Workers
- Foreign Degrees, Equivalencies, and Successfully Using Credential Evaluations
- The Labor Condition Application, Prevailing/Actual Wage Requirements
- Preparing the H-1B Petition-An Overview of the Forms and Supporting Documentation
- Deconstructing the H-1B Cap-What Is It and How Can You Successfully Navigate It?
- The Public Access File
- H-1B Portability-We Need That Employee Now!
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review In-Depth Look at H-1B-Downloadable!