Immigration Consequences of Criminal Entanglement-Downloadable
Immigration Consequences of Criminal Entanglement for the Business Immigration Lawyer
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented May 6, 2010.
Are you stumped when a new or existing client reveals a criminal history? Today's focus on criminal aliens and removal proceedings requires business immigration lawyers to learn how to quickly diagnose and advise on immigration consequences when criminal issues arise.
- The Framework of Criminal Admissibility and Removal
- Questions to Ask When a Client Reveals a Criminal Issue
- Major Concepts-CIMTs, Divisible Statutes, Aggravated Felonies, and Others
- Admissibility Waivers and Relief from Removal
- When and Where to Seek Assistance with Diagnosis and Representation-Quick Research, Attorney Support and When to Refer
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Consequences of Criminal Entanglement-Downloadable!