Audit Workshop Part I: Defending an Employer in I-9 Investigation-Downloadable
Audit Workshop Part I – Defending an Employer in an I-9 Investigation
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented May 11, 2010.
In Part I of this two-part audit workshop series, the panel will take the practitioner step-by-step through the administrative process of defending an employer in an I-9 investigation. The panelists will answer your most pressing questions from pre-audit steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of liability, to post-audit review before the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer.
- Brushing Up on the Law—The Latest Policy Memoranda, Key OCAHO Cases
- The I-9 Notice of Inspection, Subpoena and Enforceability
- Responding to Notices of Intent to Fine
- Responding to Notices of Technical Deficiencies and Suspect Documents
- Taking the Case to OCAHO—Practice and Procedure
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Audit Workshop Part I: Defending an Employer in I-9 Investigation-Downloadable!