Foreign Secondments: The ABC's of Outbound Immigration-Downloadable
Foreign Secondments: The ABC’s of Outbound Immigration
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented October 28, 2010.
This seminar will focus on issues relating to outbound immigration. With the ever increasing number of corporate clients expanding beyond the borders of the U.S., they frequently need assistance in procuring visas in order to second their employees to their offices abroad. This panel will provide a comparison of common visa categories in countries to which employees are most likely to be seconded: India, the United Kingdom and China.
- Visitors: How Long Can They Stay; What Activities Can They Engage In?
- Temporary Workers: How Long Can They Stay; What Duties Can They Perform?
- Eligibility Criteria; Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Permanent Residents: Eligibility Criteria; Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Legislative Update: Recent Changes in Immigration Laws/Interpretations
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Foreign Secondments: The ABC's of Outbound Immigration-Downloadable!