Waiver Series Part I: Waiver Overview-Downloadable
Waiver Overview: Waiver Series Part I
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented October 7, 2010
This beginner’s level panel will give a broad overview of the various immigrant and nonimmigrant waivers, as well as practical, down-to-earth instructions on how to file and document both.
- Nonimmigrant Waivers: §212(d)(3)
- TPS Waivers
- Immigrant Waivers: §§212(g) and (h)
- Fraud Waivers: §237(a)(1)(H) and §212(i)
- The “Honest Mistake” Waiver: §212(k)
- Can You Really Do That? Waiving Aggravated Felonies under §212(h) and §212(c)
- How Permanent is the Permanent Bar?: §212(a)(9)(C)
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Waiver Series Part I: Waiver Overview-Downloadable!