What Your Client Hasn't Told You In the Internet Age-Downloadable
Are you still only using an FBI rap sheet and FOIA to gather information on your client, when the government is using Facebook? This panel will provide a systematic way for you to gather the information you need to best represent your client in litigation.
- The Basics—FOIA and Criminal Record Checks
- FOIA Appeals—The Art of Justifying Disclosure with a Bunch of Blank Pages
- Commercial Investigative Databases Are Collecting Our Personal Information and Selling it to the Government.
- Ethics—How Much Do You Really Want to Know about Your Client?
- Information that Never Dies—What Kind of Information about Your Clients Found on Social Network Sites Could Be Mined by the Government?
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review What Your Client Hasn't Told You In the Internet Age-Downloadable!