State Law Enforcement and What it Means for Your State-Downloadable Recording
This panel will examine efforts by states to follow Arizona’s lead in seeking to enact their own immigration laws, and what immigration lawyers can do to stop bad legislation or executive actions and to promote good laws.
- The Latest with Arizona Legislation and Litigation
- What Are Other States Planning and Doing?
- The §287(g) Virus
- The Secure Communities Plague
- Dealing with Your Local Sheriff Joe
- Finding Unlikely Allies and Creating Partnerships to Fight State Efforts
- What Can Immigration Lawyers Do to Prevent Arizona-Type Laws in Other States?
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review State Law Enforcement and What it Means for Your State-Downloadable Recording!