Retaining Your Clients and Law Practice Without Losing Your Mind-Downloadable Recording
Immigration practice can be very stressful. Too much stress takes its toll on our physical, mental and emotional well-being, which affects our personal lives and our ability to serve clients. This seminar offers practical tips to help you reduce your stress, avoid burn-out and enhance your performance in the practice of law.
- Improve Your Office Productivity and Improve Your Life
- Client Expectations and Communications—Under-promise and Over-deliver
- Practical Tips to Handle Stress in Immigration Practice
- Dealing with Difficult Clients, Employees and Officials—Relax it’s Not About You
- Dealing with Losing and Regrouping After a Set-Back—Even Lawyers Can Learn This Skill
- Identifying and Handling Substance Abuse in the Workplace
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Retaining Your Clients and Law Practice Without Losing Your Mind-Downloadable Recording!