LGBT Latest News-Downloadable Recording
This is a panel discussion from the 2011 AILA Annual Conference.
Not all families are treated equally by immigration law. This panel will discuss pending legislation and current case law affecting LGBT families.
- Status of Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and Interplay with Federal Immigration Law
- Impact of Legally Recognized Marriages and Civil Unions
- Strategies for Same-Sex Couples and Their Children
- Strategies for Transsexuals
- Asylum Issues for LGBT Individuals
- Are the Issues Ripe for Litigation?
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review LGBT Latest News-Downloadable Recording!