Nonimmigrant Visa Waivers for Business Practitioners-Downloadable
Nonimmigrant Visa Waivers for Business Practitioners
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented April 28, 2011.
Once you have the I-797 petition approval notice in your hand and have notified your company client of the approval, is your job done? What is the role of the lawyer in the processing of an application of a waiver of a potential ground of inadmissibility? At what stage should inquiries be made regarding the applicant’s prior criminal and immigration history to determine whether a waiver may be required?
- Initial Attorney Determination of Potential Ground of Inadmissibility
- Preparation of Documentation In Support of Application for §212(d)(3)(a) Waiver Application
- Timing and Procedural Issues
- Role of USCIS/ARO in Adjudication Process
- Visa Validity Issues
CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, IN, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, NE, NH, OH, RI, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Average Rating:(1 Votes)
This is a great CLE. The panelists are very knowledgeable, are great speakers, and they share some great information and tips. Unfortunately, there are some technical difficulties in the recording, but this is still worth listening to.
Sidney on 10/2/2012