Paralegals Series Part II: Role In Drafting L-1 Petition-Downloadable
Paralegal Series, Part II: The Paralegal’s Role in Drafting the L-1 Petition
This web seminar was originally presented May 5, 2011.
The purpose of this series is to provide paralegals with practical knowledge and tools that can be utilized in the drafting H-1 and L-1 petitions. This series is targeted toward paralegals with little to intermediate levels of experience.
- Differences Between L-1A, L-1B and Blanket L-1
- Preparation of Individual Petition
- Preparation of Blanket Petition
- Preparation of Documents In Support of the Petition
- Issue-Spotting and Anticipating an RFE
- Working With Templates and/or Original Document Drafting
- Keeping Abreast of Corporate Changes and How They Affect L-1 Eligibility
- Paralegal’s Role in Client Communications
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Paralegals Series Part II: Role In Drafting L-1 Petition-Downloadable!