Consular Processing—Hot Topics in Posts India, China & Philippines-Downloadable
Consular Processing—Hot Topics in Posts India, China & Philippines
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on September 13, 2011.
Original price for AILA Members - $109, Sale price now $89
Original price for non-members - $179, Sale price now $159
Which are the consular posts which process the highest volume of visa applications? What are the most common issues which visa applicants and their attorneys face when dealing with these posts? Are there ways to minimize the stress involved in processing H-1Bs and Blanket L and individual L-1 applications?
- Common Issues with H-1B, Blanket L and Individual L Applications at Post India
- Common Issues Faced by Applicants In Consular Posts In China
- Overcoming 214(b) at American Embassy in Manila When Seeking a Visa to Take a Licensing Exam?
- How to Deal with Delays Caused by Administrative Processing
CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, IN, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, NE, NH, OH, RI, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Consular Processing—Hot Topics in Posts India, China & Philippines-Downloadable!