Information Storage: Keeping Our Heads in the Clouds-Downloadable Recording
Information Storage: Keeping Our Heads in the Clouds
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on October 11, 2011.
Practitioners in solo and small firms are seeking new and better ways to transmit, store, collaborate, and retrieve documents over the Internet. Lawyers are moving toward “cloud-computing” rather than traditional computing options. There are many benefits to be sure. But, what problems, if any, are associated with this trend in running a law office? This session will focus on one aspect of this phenomenon; storage of information in the Cloud. Issues to be addressed include:
- What Is “Cloud-Computing”?
- What are Common Cloud-Computing Services?
- Advantages and Disadvantages Are Associated with Reliance on Cloud Storage
- The Ethical Issues of Cloud-Computing
- Cloud storage dos and dont's
- Security Measures for the Cloud-Connected Law Office
CLE InformationApproved: CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, IN, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, NE, NH, OH, RI, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Information Storage: Keeping Our Heads in the Clouds-Downloadable Recording!