When All Else Fails, Try Deferred Action: What Is It and How to Get It!-Downloadable
When All Else Fails, Try Deferred Action: What Is It and How to Get It!
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on October 25, 2011.
There comes a point, unfortunately, in some cases when no relief is available to a respondent facing removal. At that point, deferred action may be the best and only option available. Explore the parameters of deferred action with this seasoned panel of immigration attorneys.
- What Is Deferred Action? Why and When Is it Necessary?
- How Prosecutorial Discretion Factors into the Equation
- How to Prepare a Case for Deferred Action
- Limitations of Deferred Action as It Currently Exists
CLE InformationApproved: CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, IN, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, NE, NH, OH, RI, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review When All Else Fails, Try Deferred Action: What Is It and How to Get It!-Downloadable!