Administrative & Fed. Ct. Appeals for Bus. Lawyers-Downloadable
I’ll See You in Court! – Administrative and Federal Court Appeals for Business Immigration Lawyers
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented March 9, 2010.
This panel will provide the business immigration attorney with everything they need to know when seeking administrative and/or judicial review of a denied I-129 or I-140. The faculty will discuss the pros and cons of AAO versus federal court review, and will provide resources and strategic models for taking a case to federal court.
- Your I-129 or I-140 Was Denied, What's Next?-Jurisdiction and Cause of Action
- Nuts and Bolts-Complaint, Plaintiff, Defendant and Venue
- Procedural and Timing Considerations
- Getting to the Good Stuff-Exhaustion of Administrative Remedies and Exceptions
- Pros and Cons of AAO vs. Federal Court
- Can the Employee Keep Working During the Appeal Process?
- When to Re-File a New Petition
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Administrative & Fed. Ct. Appeals for Bus. Lawyers-Downloadable!